Tilting text ??

Started Jun 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Sailor Blue
Sailor Blue Forum Pro • Posts: 12,393
Re: Tilting text ??

drh681 wrote:

There is a text transformation tool that will do what you want when the text tool is active.

It looks like a box with a round belly.

Click that and you will get a selction of adjustable presets.

-- hide signature --

Photons by the bag.
Gravitons no longer shipped outside US or Canada
You got a camera, now go out and get a life; or at least a picture of one!

To access the text warping tools such as this one with the text layer selected use the Photoshop Type>Warp Text command and select the tool you want to use.

-- hide signature --

Living and loving it in Bangkok, Thailand. Canon 7D - See the gear list for the rest.

 Sailor Blue's gear list:Sailor Blue's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix Real 3D W3 Canon EOS 7D Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +10 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow