iTTL Hot shoe 3 way splitter cord
I am looking at ganging up 3 or more Speedlites on a FourSquare or similar to trigger off camera with a single wireless trigger. Rather than using 3 triggers, one on each flash I want use one trigger and then use a iTTL Hot Shoe 'splitter' cord to fire the other 2 speedlites.
ie. I need an iTTL Host Shoe cord that has 3 hot shoe heads all wired together.
Does this exist?
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|