Tilting text ??

Started Jun 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
(unknown member) Forum Pro • Posts: 10,011
Re: Tilting text ??

mikes wrote:

A vector illustration program, such as CorelDraw, (or illustrator if you already have ) is better designed for work with text.

Not for what the OP wants (and a good deal more besides). Text in Photoshop is a vector object, the same as in Illustrator. When converted to a smart object it can be scaled, skewed, bent, warped, and distorted in all sorts of ways. CorelDraw and Illustrator can't do any of those things any better.

-- hide signature --

~ Peano

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow