Tilting text ??

Started Jun 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
mikes Veteran Member • Posts: 3,373
Re: Tilting text ??

A vector illustration program, such as CorelDraw, (or illustrator if you already have ) is better designed for work with text.

Central Fla wrote:

This simple task has eluded me today. I can sort of fake it by free transform and cruching the text but it does not look right. I want to place text on an object in an image that is on an angle. Tried all my usual learning places and can't seem to find it, I have learned a lot from you folks and appreciate your help. In sharing something, I tried to place text yesterday on something and it needed to be larger text than photoshop listed, 72 pt, If this happens you can click your cursor directly on top of the font size number ( exmple 72pt ) in the font size selection box and type in whatever you want.

Thanks for any help.

-- hide signature --

Only when you can criticize yourself, should you criticize others. Mikes.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow