Fuji X-E1 vs. X100: further observations
As before I agree with all your observations, and I too noticed that the WB seems cooler than the X100..just haven't got round to playing with that side of it yet.
As much as I love the X100 I am finding that the XE1 with 18-55 provides a lot more flexibility in getting the right image crop, at the expense of comfort - the X100 is barely noticeable round my neck all day, whereas the XE1 is more obtrusive and I know I'm carrying a camera...but nothing like my aging Canon 20D + 17-40mm which hasn't seen any use since I got the X100 15 months ago.
As the 18-55 is very similar to the 17-40 I will get round to doing a comparison of the two soon.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%