Aperture: Editing through the loupe tool
I could swear I have seen videos where aperture users are using the loupe tool to zoom in on problem areas, then use a brush tool "under" the loupe, so they can see the brush effects magnified. Particularly handy when dodging/burning so you can see edges & transitions in detail.
But when I try to do this.... soon as I move the brush across the loupe, it turns into a cursor to move the loupe rather than apply an adjustment.
Am I missing a setting somewhere or is the loupe really limited to viewing only? Is there another way to "zoom in" to show detail when applying adjustments?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%