>>> Street Photography eXchange #48 <<<

Started Jun 21, 2013 | Discussions thread
fad
fad Forum Pro • Posts: 16,418
Re: No, you don't

Hulamike wrote:

Did you see my other post showing an almost identical capture by someone else? There is curvature combined with distant atmospheric conditions at that location. As its obvious that my subject is sitting squarely upright, there is no other plausable explanation.

in any event its a moot point. I am happy with it. It's sold numerous times. I appreciate but respectfully decline your edit. I would have appreciated your views on the subject matter, the lonely girls expression, much more than a dissertation on physics and geometry.

This is a simple, straight forward composition. I was baffled by your and fad's attack of my ability or willingness to edit an image when needed especially as it seems neither of you fully comprehnd the conditions that presented themselves to me. I would have thought the second almost identical image, posted from a google search, would have led you to another conclusion.

Anyway, I'm tired of defending a perfectly fine image. You guys can think whatever you like.

You are entitled to your point of view.  But it makes me sad.

-- hide signature --

Frank
shot in downtown Manhattan.
http://sidewalkshadows.com/blog/ (street photos)
Always view all photos in Gallery or Original Size

fad's gear list:fad's gear list
Nikon D3S Nikon D800 Nikon D4S Nikon D810 Nikon D750 +18 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
fad
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow