Brand New D800E Autofocus Problem...What's Your Opinion?

Started Jun 18, 2013 | Questions thread
CraigBennett Contributing Member • Posts: 699
Re: Brand New D800E Autofocus Problem...What's Your Opinion?

Gosman wrote:

Be sure and send the camera back before BH's silly warranty period of less than 50 clicks. Also over a year ago, I predicted something like this would happen to an advanced computerized camera such as this. It is sad that Nikon appears not to have done anything to improve this model!

-- hide signature --

You really don't give up, do you?

I've been shooting with both of my D800e's for 8 months now without a single problem.  They have delivered wonderful photographs to my clients.  In high demanding situations, i've found this advanced computerized camera to handle difficult tasks with ease and precision.  I certainly am glad I never listened to you or the other naysayers.

BTW, you are wrong on B&H's warranty.  As you are with your assessment of this camera and Nikon.  And speaking about improvements, I guess you missed the widely acclaimed firmware upgrade????

-- hide signature --
 CraigBennett's gear list:CraigBennett's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D800 Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow