s110 Audio Problems
I continued to test...
By switching to Manual focus, the noise is gone. I spoke with Canon today and they said, great.. i told them it was unacceptable if I were to give it to anyone less skilled to set the manual focus properly.
Anyone have the s100? Is there a way to shut down the continuous autofocus in video mode?
Another interesting note, they just release the beta version of chdk firmware and I recorded video until the battery ran out. What was interesting is the low battery indicator (canon's) started when the CHDK battery indicator said like 46% battery remaining. I then shot an addition 30 minutes of video before the camera battery ran out.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!