D800 Still Delivers! Dynamic range and amazing sharpness.

Started Jun 13, 2013 | Photos thread
FtoDin5min Regular Member • Posts: 407
Re: Good luck doing that with a cell phone ... ;)

SubPrime wrote:

FtoDin5min wrote:

I don't know what you know if anything about wedding photography, and you don't know what I know. And frankly probably neither of us really cares (I know I don't :)).

Talk about debating for the sake of debating, not adding much to the original point.

While introduced in a rude and stupid manner, Mironv started an interesting debate about natural vs heavily prepared pictures for weddings (or any other major life cycle event for that matter). Maybe the OP has other pictures of the event but this is not the point of the debate.

Mironv can blow all the hot is he wants, the fact remains that the OP is a working professional who's clientele comes to him based in his existing body of work. So to insist that he's doing something wrong when his clients think otherwise is the height of ignorance.

SO, in the context of a debate, when someone makes her/his point in a supported and polite manner, try to respond in a similar way rather than attack qualifications without knowing anything about the person You are speaking to.

I pointed out a simple fact that any wedding photographer will tell you. When they are selling their services, they are selling to the wife and her mother, not the husband.

Pffffff... Let's move on and stop wasting bandwidth. Please?

-- hide signature --

FTD5

FtoDin5min's gear list:FtoDin5min's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm F4G ED VR +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
glo
eNo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow