D800 Still Delivers! Dynamic range and amazing sharpness.

Started Jun 13, 2013 | Photos thread
FtoDin5min Regular Member • Posts: 407
Re: Good luck doing that with a cell phone ... ;)

FTH wrote:

No, Mironv is actually right and his lack of tolerance is propbably balancing the lack of artistic knowledge that members of this forum are showing. Try real professional forums and you'll see some real criticism. Being more critical helps (sometimes) to overcome mediocrity. I'd rather have some people telling the truth than overly positive candid members supporting themselves mutually for the sake of their community welfare.

Mironv is not right, he just has a valid point. You cannot say that someone is right when his words sound like they are picked up straight from the garbage. Given the way he expressed himself, I am surprised that so many picked up on his comments (although I should not be, I was among the first ones to react )

Again, to me and to me only, I really LOVE the OP's pictures but they are not what I want for my wedding for all the reasons I mentioned before. But I would love to have Bill do such a photo session for my wife and I, for fun but not for the wedding

-- hide signature --

FTD5

FtoDin5min's gear list:FtoDin5min's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon D850 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 85mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/4G ED VR +6 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
glo
eNo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow