Must have ND filters??
I was considering getting a variable ND filter but after reading some bad reviews regarding vignetting, cross issues, can not use on wide open, loss of quality, polarises reflections etc. I have decided Im better off buying 1 or 3 fixed ND filters.
What are general must have NDs that photographers should have in their kit? I have a CPL, so that could act as a 1 stop nd??
If only 1?
If only 2?
If only 3?
I am still new to using these and I have no particular style, but just exploring it's potential.
Unless otherwise someone can convince me otherwise.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%