Cost per print on roll Canvas?
My friend bought an Epson 9890 to do a bunch of canvas prints for his hotel business.
When he took the prints to his framer, she mentioned how great they looked and asked if he would be interested in printing on canvas for her customers, as she frequently gets requests for referrals to canvas printers.
He likes the idea, but has no idea how much to charge for the prints.
Sizes she wants prices on are:
Is there a cost calculator site or spreadsheet, or does someone who does this know the costs (ink and canvas) associated with this? Obviously with roll paper, there will be "waste" canvas that need to be taken into consideration.
We were thinking of going with Cone inks, too, to make it more economical.
Thanks for any help.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%