Its been several years since I've been to it, although I live on the outskirts of Atlanta. I cannot believe you had the luck of not being overrun by tourists and schools at 10AM on a Friday. When I last went the lines were not just out the door, down the street, and around the corner, but even farther from the entrance.
I think the wife and I would have greatly enjoyed it had it been like what you were afforded (e.g. lack of crowding).
There was no line at all, we literally walked in. It didn't get crowded until around 12, but by then we had pretty much seen everything.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%