D800 Still Delivers! Dynamic range and amazing sharpness.

Started Jun 13, 2013 | Photos thread
Petruska Veteran Member • Posts: 8,296
I agree...

FtoDin5min wrote:

Absolutely great pictures. Just stunning! Great photographer, great technique, great PP, and great camera.

But I have to say that despite the unpleasant and stupid approach by Mironv, I feel that he may be on to something here: I ask myself if this is the type of pictures Iwould like for my wedding, and the answer is undoubtedly no. For my wedding, I want memories: the day, the atmosphere, the feelings, the people, what we all lived and shared. I want to be able to show these pictures to my children and grandchildren and get them to be able to get a feel of what it was to be there, to feel the emotions.

Unfortunately these pictures feel staged, not natural. I do not feel the moment. I just feel preparation, I feel photos taken to achieve perfect shots, I don't feel the true moments.

Nonetheless I would love to have a photoshoot day with my wife to get such beautiful pictures of ourselves, but just not for our wedding day.

To conclude: I absolutely love these pictures, but i feel they just do not representing the event.

-- hide signature --

FTD5

but these are outstanding photos by the OP that anyone would be proud to have in their album.

As like you I prefer to have the day's story told...

Here is one great wedding photographer that does that well.

Click on any wedding from the list.

http://www.meninenuotrauka.lt/en/wedding/

Bob P.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
glo
eNo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow