D800 Still Delivers! Dynamic range and amazing sharpness.

Started Jun 13, 2013 | Photos thread
mironv Veteran Member • Posts: 9,778
Re: D800 Still Delivers! Dynamic range and amazing sharpness.

painterdude wrote:

Wow you have some gall-not to mention a mean spirit!

Hey man, I checked out YOUR "wedding " shots. Oh my brother ...

Its okay that you are not at all good with a camera and have a limited sense of a shot (join me and embrace your less than mediocre ability !!!)..but don't let your jealousy show. That's deadly for lousy shooters like us. It will draw people to ..gulp...check out YOUR shots. Ouch..

As for you bmcdad..good work. Good to see what the D800 can do in capable hands. Just wondering though. It looks like you like to stick with natural lighting and don't use flash much. Am I right in this or it more of a selective thing depending on the shot?

Thanks for letting us look at your stuff bmcdad..inspiring!

all the best

g

Well regarless what you think about my wedding pictures first you need to look at them and you did not do that. How do I know? Well I can see in stats of my gallery.

So your opinion is based on out flat lie. Nor did you add anything to Op post and discution.

This post is not about how I shoot is about OP shots "showing" D800 DR abilitys.

I just voice my opinion that I don't see how as this pictures so PP that is hard to say what was acctual light like to marvel D800 DR in such light.

mironv's gear list:mironv's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix S5 Pro Nikon D700 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF Nikkor 105mm f/2D DC +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
MOD TOF guy
glo
eNo
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow