Which lens do you use the most?
It depends on what I am doing. Lately it has been the 55-210 with 17x for birds.
If I'm just walking around with nothing specific in mind I usually take the 18-200.
The Tokina is my favorite macro. The 50mm 1.4 is great for shallow DOF.
I already had all of the OM lenses and was given the Tokina and Nikon macros :-).
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%