Hey, I just wrote an awesome thread and it closed, so heres the summary:
Which is the best camera available for P+S rugged cameras?
Is there any notable difference in the WG-3 over the WG-10?
The one - huge - difference is the f:2.0 lens. It means going from daytime-only camera to daytime-and-twilight camera.
Does anyone have one that can comment on its picture quality (main POI is contrast and colours)?
Don't know - my experience is with Olympus TG-1.
Still, in the same light, you'd be shooting the WG-3 with a 2-stops lower ISO setting than the WG-10. That should tell you pretty much all you need to know.
Its primary function is snow and water sports, possibly low light/night shots but I know they'll be grainy so where ever possible I'll have an SLR instead. I had thought of Go-Pro but I don't wear a helmet so its kind of redundant.
Don't they make chest mounts for GoPro?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%