V600 Scanning Slides in Professional Mode
1) I am unable to access the Adjustments section of a scan in Professional Mode while scanning slides, even after doing a Preview. What am I missing?
I have the lastest software. Does the scanner need internet access?
The quality I get in Full Auto is noticeably superior than first pass in Pro or Home Mode.
2) What settings provide the highest quality possible in Pro Mode? From what I've read:
Image Type: 48 bit colour if post processing, otherwise 24 is sufficient
Resolution: 2400 dpi captures what most slides are capable of (most are below that)
Document Size: 32.1 x 20.4 mm
Target Size: as above, 100% scaling
Adjustments: all OFF except Unsharp Mask and possibly ICE (or Dust Removal)
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|