Phase One’s Capture One Pro 7 Question
I am replacing most Adobe products from my Mac Pro running v10.8.4.
I downloaded and installed Phase One’s Capture One Pro 7 trial because I am very interested in the focus-peaking filter.
I can not see any focus peaking in any photos. I have tried it on photos with faces and landscapes ETC.
I have activated it by choosing View>Show Focus Mask and then tried just clicking on the Focus Mask icon in the toolbar.
Any ideas or help would be very much appreciated! Any tips of favorite features also would be nice.
The little I have used the program it seems to be very nice.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%