A digital camera with a certain "film feature"

Started Jun 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
Joseph S Wisniewski Forum Pro • Posts: 34,136
smack talking?

Anepo wrote:

xxbluejay21 wrote:

Anepo wrote:

Furthermore I did not start this thread to argue so don't you even claim you know why it was started. This is not an attempt at a Canon vs Nikon or Panasonic vs Olympus kind of thread so simply GTFO if you do NOT like it.

This is basically what you did: make an absolutely ridiculous suggestion that of course noone would agree with, and then insult everyone that disagreed with you. You're the one that's childish and "needs to grow up", as you have told others to do.

A ridiculous suggestion? I do believe any photography teacher would disagree with you there.

I was senior faculty at MPW, at one time the largest photography school in the midwest. So, I am a photography teacher, and I disagree with you, not the person that you said "any photography teacher would disagree with".

Also I do not throw insults at someone unless they throw it first.

Actually, you do. Heck, you've insulted two people's user names in this thread.

How about coming with something ACTUALLY useful into the discussion instead of smack talking?

How about you take your own advice. Every photographer you know has a Holga. Any photography teacher would agree with you. Professionals keep saying this or that. Concentrated smack talking.

-- hide signature --

Rahon Klavanian 1912-2008.
Armenian genocide survivor, amazing cook, scrabble master, and loving grandmother. You will be missed.
Ciao! Joseph
www.swissarmyfork.com

Joseph S Wisniewski's gear list:Joseph S Wisniewski's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Nikon D90 Nikon D2X Nikon D3 Nikon D100 +43 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow