A digital camera with a certain "film feature"

Started Jun 7, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP Anepo Regular Member • Posts: 154
Re: A digital camera with a certain "film feature"

rattymouse wrote:

Anepo wrote:

rattymouse wrote:

Anepo wrote:

Here is what I am wondering: Am i crazy to long for a digital compact camera that has got an optical viewfinder with settings unfo in it but does NOT have an lcd on the back?

A kind of a digital "film camera"? Where you wont know what you got until you put the sd card in your computer at home?

Is it just me that longs for something like that? Or does anyone else find that an appealing idea?

Hard to imagine a more ridiculous idea.  Tape up your LCD if you dont like it.  Better yet, paint over it.

It's not hard to do, if you REALLY want such a thing.

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

Why is it ridiculous? You need to come up with a better explination than that. There have been crazier ideas that have been introduced as cameras. To me it is about the excitement of seeing them for the first time and perhaps even make the sensor have that "film look".

Hey I know the feeling.  I still shoot film and in fact, received back today my 5 most recent rolls shot last weekend.  You have two options.  Shoot some film or paint over your LCD screen.

You choose.

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

Right now that is the choice but what if it wasnt? Also i mean like a real high quality viewfinder which is easier to do when you dont have to have a screen.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow