LR or Capture One Pro for Nex5n Raw?
I use C1 Pro with my 5N and love it. Of course, I've never used LR, so I can't compare. My assumption is that LR would have more built-in lens profiles, since C1 Pro only has the kit 18-55 and Sigma 30 built-in for the 5n. This isn't a problem for me though because I just use the 18-55 kit and then a bunch of legacy glass.
The organizational structure in C1 is wonderful with its catalogue feature. I also really enjoy the color controls, single-exposure HDR, clarity tool, adjustment layers, and perspective corrections. It's easy to set up your own lens profiles for manual lenses, and to have batch adjustments saved for a large group of shots with the same setup. I can't comment on LR, but C1 works for all my needs (primarily landscape work, but also some product shots, macro, and portraiture).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%