KODAK Z812 IS glitch?

Started Jun 4, 2013 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Furybear New Member • Posts: 1
KODAK Z812 IS glitch?

I've had my camera now for a few years and haven't had this problem.  What happens is that when I hit the button to review the pics that have been taken, or I hit the menu button and begin to navigate, the camera will just reset back to picture mode as if I'm ready to take a picture.  It is really annoying because I will try and look at a pic I just took, and as soon as I press the review button, the pic will just flash on the screen for less than a second or just click and it will go back to picture mode.  I haven't had this problem before and it started maybe a few months ago.  I have the most recent firmware and I am not pressing the shutter button on accident when this happens.  It has done this when I have fresh batteries in as well as used ones.  It has never been dropped or been wet either.  It has been very well cared for during it's time with me so I don't understand.  Also, when I take a pic, usually the picture will show because I have Quickview turned on, sometimes it doesn't work.  It will just go back to the picture mode screen again.  I really have to fight with the camera to just review my pics because when I press the review button.  Then if I do get to see the pic I took, it will go back to picture mode if I try to look at previous pictures.  It is driving me insane!  Anyone know what could be the problem?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow