I am very new to this forum and this is my first post. In recent I noticed that my Nikon D3 photos starting at F8 to F16 (on 50mm 1.4G lens) have few dark spots and small tiny thread like substance. I have cleaned the mirror and nothing looks odd to me from naked eye. Haven't tried through any magnifying glass.
Can some expert will help me to know from what part of camera these spot are appearing. And is it worth to get it repaired from Nikon Repair center. If anyone know how much I will have to spend on getting it fixed.
Have attached a snap from my camera which show the issue I mentioned above.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%