Is it possible to view an GPS-tagged Photo on an Offline Map without internet connection?
synoppy wrote:Is the any solution to view the geo-position on a Map without Internet connection?
e. g. another Software (freeware would be nice)?
Mac or PC. It doesn't matter. I own both.
This would certainly be possible. However, I'm not aware of anything that will do the whole job out of the box.
You could certainly assemble your own from:
1. Some offline map data. I'd look at OpenStreetMaps which is certainly available for off-line use. With other solutions like Google Maps et al, there's likely to be some legal/licensing issues.
2. A map viewer, of which there are many. Take a look at:
3. Tools to extract the GPS coords from the EXIF and send them to the map viewer in the appropriate format.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Jun 1, 2013|
|Jun 1, 2013|
|Jun 2, 2013|
|Jun 4, 2013|
|Jun 4, 2013||1|
|Jun 7, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Sunflower Field by GrannyMeg|
from An impressionist piece
|Flag from Staten Island Ferry by wam7|
|SAND SCULPTURE by duskman|
from Landscape - Black and White #4