Induro BHL2 + Gitso GT2531
I decided to finally get myself a good tripod and bullhead mount. I was at B&H yesterday and this combination was suggested to me.
I think the heaviest I would use would be a Nikon D4 with 70-200mm 2.8 lens. I guess I could potentially rent a heavier lens but the setup suggested covers up to 26 pounds.
So since this setup is close to a grand and before I plunk down the money, can anyone advise me if these two items are a good way to go, suggest somethung else, or would I be just spliting hairs at this point.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%