Lens for landscape photography with Full Frame?

Started May 21, 2013 | Questions thread
OP ILeicaPictures Junior Member • Posts: 34
Re: Lens for landscape photography with Full Frame?

Thank you billythek, qianp2k, Collett,  happysnapper64, BAK, brightcolours, Kevin Jorgensen, biza43, MirekE, Rakumi, Jim Cassatt, dbledsoe, carnac, Gunzorro.

Your feedback is very helpful.

I apologize for not replying sooner, but I've been down with cold.

I recently got delivery of the Samyang 14mm lens and am going to try it out before deciding on my other lens. The focal length will be a huge factor.

I have to say this, I tried my 5DII with 24-105 with another camera / lens combo (won't be saying which one because I haven't fully learned how to use it plus I don't want to start any kind of provocative discussion) and have to say that it made me realize how versatile my 5DII and 24-105 is. I also want to clarify to everyone that I am fully satisfied with my 24-105 and don't have any complaints. I was merely exploring if there were any other options in prime lenses.

I'm not in any hurry to decide but am going to consider the 16-35mm, 17mm TSE and the Voigtlander 20mm over the coming weeks / months.

Thank you once again.

Regards,

S

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
BAK
(unknown member)
BAK
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow