Water drops after the rain..
Very impressed by the lighting. Did you find the subject like this, or did you somehow "create" the dark background?
My guess is that the use of a small aperture and maybe also lowering flash power was what created the dark backgrounds. Looks like some vignetting was applied in post.
Nice shots, OP!
Edit: looks like they were shot at f/5, so I guess not exactly a "small" aperture.
Thank you for the comments.
I did take those shoot after sunset where the light was a little dim.
I did use external flash (manual setting) pointed at the object from the side, the overly all image had dark corners after i did crop the image I did apply some vignetting and did lower the highlights a little in Lightroom.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%