Remote Printer Photography Questions!
I have a part time photography business and been toying with the idea of having a portable photo printer at events so I can take photos and then print them straight out for customers. I have a local company that rents the colour printers and there seems to be a business there when covering parties etc.
So few questions around the set up side of things please...
1. I use a Nikon D300s and a D90 as a backup. My current plan would be to take say 10 photos then put the memory card into my MAC download the pics, quick edit and show the customer on the screen before printing. So, couple of questions here..
Once I put the memory card in I will do a quick edit on the MAC- I would then have to spin my screen around so the customer could see it= is there a way of linking up a separate monitor to the MAC so in essence I have two screens, one for me editing and one for the pics to show up on?
Secondly, is their software for this- so the pics scroll through?
Lastly- If I wanted the photos to send from my camera to the MAC as I take them how does this week and costs?
Many Thanks as usual.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|White Pocket Frozen Pond by evanrassbcglobalnet|
from Rock Pools
|The Rock. by SpartanWarrior|
from Sea colors