DP3M vs NEX 7

Started May 27, 2013 | Discussions thread
Jim Funston Senior Member • Posts: 1,698
Re: DP3M vs NEX 7

D Cox, You most likely are correct and the Sony version Foveon sensor patent we saw awhile back was a positive in my debate to stay or leave Sony entirely..... but I am old and my time is getting shorter by the day so I may be better off to go with what is available today rather than wait for something that may or may not come in the future. My next camera could be my very last camera .... scary to look at it that way but a possible reality none the less. We don't live forever and Sony had me waiting a long time already for the UWA zoom for E mount only to find out it had issues with their Flagship model NEX 7 but worked better of lower priced models(this really fried my patience with Sony). Sony tends recently to be a bit on the slow, delayed, underwelmed end of the spectrum at times with new product releases or firmware fixes for existing issues. With my situation waiting could be a mistake if Sigma came out tomorrow and fulfilled my previously mentioned wish list.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow