Problem with a neotec 458 not locking properly
Just had a look at my neotech 458 tripod and found that one of the legs isn't locking properly, at first the last segment wouldn't lock at all and was free to extend or be pushed back into 'battery' whether or not the lock release button on the leg was pushed. I extended the leg to it's full length then rotated the last leg segment, now it locks but wont unlock when the button is pushed, if I rotate the outer segment against the third leg segment I can slide it back in with some pressure, extended it feels scratchy and needs a bit more effort than the other legs.
Has anyone seen this before and have any advice or should I return it to manfrotto for servicing (if that's possible) ?
Thanks in advance.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%