ZS3 vs ZS30 image quality

Started May 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Agius FOTO
Agius FOTO Senior Member • Posts: 2,186
Re: ZS3 vs ZS30 image quality

I recently upgraded from ZS3 to ZS30.

Let me just say the ZS30 is a truly wonderful camera packed full of useful features. As mentioned the start up time and rapid focus compared to the ZS3 if fantastic and that's just the beginning of the delight of using the new camera. All features (and you can list these reading any review eg cameralabs extensive portrayal of what the camera offers) work wonderfully. I wouldn't hesitate to upgrade but it seems u r considering other cameras and brands, fair enough.

Fast start up, fast focus, looong zoom with crisp steady shots thanks to excellent stabilization, useful touch ups in camera, excellent ergonomics for a compact, useful zoom speeds as opposed to say canon sx280, video that is light years better than ZS3 not just on paper specifications but LOOKS way better...a seriously better camera than the ZS3 that I was totally enjoying but it died. I tried the canon sx280 for 2 weeks btw and it was awful compared to the ZS30 which is a joy to use with wonderful results.

Check again all the new features like page 1 of the camera labs review and let me add that ALL the new features work great, including improved ergonomics. Good luck with your decision!

Well said. Agree 100%

Agius FOTO's gear list:Agius FOTO's gear list
Olympus PEN-F Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 Samsung Galaxy S7 edge
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow