New camera bag
I need a new camera bag. Here is what I'd like to have.
- Can be carried as a backpack and as a shoulder bag.
- Fits one DSLR camera plus three relatively small prime lenses (largest being 10cm long), their hoods seperately plus some accessories (battery, charger, etc.), or one small prime (on the camera) and a 70-300 lens
- Comfortable with enough padding
I'll probably buy locally, which means it has to be available locally, but I'll just check if anything recommended is. Since it's a bag I'll consider ordering from abroad but most places have ridiculous shipping costs, so ebay is an option. I've seen some bags at about half price on ebay... but worried they are fake (which might or might be an issue in how they are made)...?
An alternative is a bag that would all lenses I might need to carry (though unlikely at the same time), or even both my cameras (the second I almost never use really, only for the extremely rare video). This would be two bodies and five relatively small lenses total. The downside is having this big bag when in realy I pretty much never need all of this at the same time... but would appreciate suggestions for this also (backpack).
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|