New camera bag
I need a new camera bag. Here is what I'd like to have.
- Can be carried as a backpack and as a shoulder bag.
- Fits one DSLR camera plus three relatively small prime lenses (largest being 10cm long), their hoods seperately plus some accessories (battery, charger, etc.), or one small prime (on the camera) and a 70-300 lens
- Comfortable with enough padding
I'll probably buy locally, which means it has to be available locally, but I'll just check if anything recommended is. Since it's a bag I'll consider ordering from abroad but most places have ridiculous shipping costs, so ebay is an option. I've seen some bags at about half price on ebay... but worried they are fake (which might or might be an issue in how they are made)...?
An alternative is a bag that would all lenses I might need to carry (though unlikely at the same time), or even both my cameras (the second I almost never use really, only for the extremely rare video). This would be two bodies and five relatively small lenses total. The downside is having this big bag when in realy I pretty much never need all of this at the same time... but would appreciate suggestions for this also (backpack).
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%