Monitor loosing Calibration when turned off or computer restarted...??

Started May 26, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Clueless Wanderer
Clueless Wanderer Senior Member • Posts: 1,232
Monitor loosing Calibration when turned off or computer restarted...??

Picture 1)  (near) perfect calibration

Picture 2) After computer restart

Picture 3) After turning screen off then on again.

Hey, 
I have been using an Eizo Flexscan SX2462W for about 8 Months (bought new) and I calibrate it with an Xrite i1Display Pro.
Its been a dream to work with, until now. 2 days ago, I noticed that the colours we're off, so I got out the calibrator and er.. Calibrated The calibration was successful and I did a few hours of work. I turned the screen off for lunch and when I came back and turned the screen back on the calibration was gone. When I say gone, It was still on the computer but im guessing the monitor was ignoring it. So I calibrated it again and the calibration was good, but again, as soon as the screen is turned off no more calibration. I then tried it again, but this time I left the monitor on and restarted the computer. Again, calibration gone.
I have tested the before and after (Post calibration before screen turned off and the state of the calibration after the screen turned back on again), Here are the results:

Picture 1 Is post calibration, everything sweet.

Picture 2 Is after a computer restart.

Picture 3 Is after turning the monitor off then on again.

Note: Anything above a 3 on the chart is unacceptable for this type of monitor..

Oh, yes, I forgot. I have done a clean Windows 7 install on the Computer to see if it would help :-/

Anybody got any Idea's??

Clueless Wanderer's gear list:Clueless Wanderer's gear list
Nikon D200 Nikon D700 Fujifilm X-T1 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 300mm f/4D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED +23 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow