Bought the cannon 6d.. lots of questions for you

Started May 25, 2013 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Nano princess
Nano princess Regular Member • Posts: 288
Bought the cannon 6d.. lots of questions for you

These were all taken with my sony....I shoot in manual with this as I see the changes I am making right through viewfinder.  Started a little photography business. Never even took photos or  anything about editing until a few months ago.  Still tons to learn but it didn't stop me from giving myself a name and instead of free I charge a little something something for my time. Because I was free and it was just becoming too much for me.  Still feel guilty even charging because I have no schooling. Just self taught in the past few months.

Tons of people began requesting me to take their photos.  I was so blessed.  But something is missing.. want and  Need a full frame. Soooooooooooo

Did it.. not sure I should of.  I am coming from the sony slt a57.  Does the cannon 6d have these features and I cant figure it out or what?

Peaking when I am manually focusing. So I can see whats coming into focus? my eyesight isn't the greatest

Cant see the changes in the viewfinder as I am changing settings.  When I use my sony slt a57 while changing settings..... it changes what I see through the viewfinder.  I love this.  Because I need this.. LOL

Is their a place or special video to watch on setting up this camera.  I cant find the dag on how to change around the focus points as well which is the button for just changing exposure.  LOL

If I place on program I want to control iso and just the exposure.  Maybe I am so use to my sony, change is difficult for me.  LOL

Thank you,

Carol

Canon EOS 6D Sony SLT-A57
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow