XF1 custom modes 1 and 2 need help please......
Not to insult you but first off make sure you have a memory card in the camera bec it will default to memory saving settings mode if you power the cam back on without one in. Also when you go to the number 4 menu option and choose C1 or C2 then you must choose yes on the save screen for it to save the settings ... if it doesn't then the cam may be at fault.-- hide signature --
Don't feed or mess with the crazy person ... just take a photo and walk away ... just walk away man!
Thank you very much, it is fixed now....
The problem was that I did not go into menue 4 to save each item........
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Flower in flower by atdigit|
from Random Items Challenge 26
|Surface tension by atdigit|
from Right in the middle
|A Normal Dat at Thomas's Clap 2016-9379 by Andrew Maltzoff|
from Show us SCHOOL!