I Will Not Shot in RAW

Started May 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ata3001
ata3001 Contributing Member • Posts: 605
Re: I Will Not Shot in RAW

toomanycanons wrote:

ata3001 wrote:

Just in reading these responses, there are a vast number of people who just don't have a clue & I'm not about to argue with them. If you're happy with your images, that's fine with me. I happen to shoot EVERYTHING as raw & that should be fine with you. See, we're both happy now...

Another "I only shoot raw" photog.  Who of course believes that those who shoot in jpegs "just don't have a clue".  I bet you have a tee shirt with "I only shoot raw" on it so everyone will know that, well, you only shoot in raw.

I shoot in raw only to get the best out of an image as is possible. Reading these responsed just tells me that many who totally believe jpgs are the answer & can see no reason to shoot raw and some totally not understanding what exactly a raw file really is. Converting a finished raw file to a jpg does NOT give you what a camera jpg will give you. Those that believe this really don't understand it at all.

No I do not own a shirt with stupid little sayings such as you suggest. Your response just proves you are one of those that "haven't a clue"

ata3001's gear list:ata3001's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7700 Nikon Coolpix A Nikon D700 Nikon D610 Nikon AF Nikkor 24mm f/2.8D +33 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tko
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow