Lightroom 3 and 4 co-existence
I just installed the newest version of Lightroom 4 on the computer , where I have 3.6 already.
During the installation, no upgrade/fresh installation questions were set, it only asked me to upgrade the exisiting catalog, which I placed into separate directory under different name.
Is there any reason to keep both versions ?
Can I uninstall LR 3.6 manually now , without any risk ?
Should I unregister it , if available ?
Can I delete old catalog directory then, including catalog, LR settings and backups?
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%