Nikon Australia, Nikon D7100

Started May 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP ZorSy Veteran Member • Posts: 3,482
Re: Nikon Australia, Nikon D7100

Peter Jonas wrote:

ZorSy wrote:

Now with D7100, it appears they just don't want to supply them until they get rid of D7K.

Sounds like a reasonable business approach: Let's sell the old stock before we start selling the new ones.

Are you in the process of upgrading from the D80? You must have been using that for a few years now. A few weeks should really not make a huge difference. .

So Nikon Australia, shame on you.

As I have said, not really. I am sure if you were in the business of selling cameras you would likely to do the same. And by the way, in this instance, I totally agree with you trying to buy Australian stock. Don't dispair, you will be able to get your camera soon.

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Peter Jonas

Thanks Peter,

in couple of weeks we are setting off to Europe holiday - so it's not really that I have that time. I had been holding off from upgrading till now: it's an old camera with the shutter at its end of rated life. Being a different and new, I should familiarise myself with D7100 beforehand and put it through the paces first. No worries, will find one just in time.... feel much better when I vent   but it sucks when the street price is 30-40% more than MSRP...and I'm the sucker paying it.

Better be good once found...

ZorSy's gear list:ZorSy's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D7100
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow