Nikon Australia, Nikon D7100

Started May 19, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP ZorSy Veteran Member • Posts: 3,482
Re: Nikon Australia, Nikon D7100

zakkix wrote:

Tragic

Thanks, I think I can sense sarcasm: I know there are hungry people around the world and all that stuff. Sorry if you read my rant as if it was the end of the World - it isn't. On photography forums let's stay strictly talking photography, better to say gear. I gave credit to Nikon AU for their service I had a chance to experience in the past. this time it's the sales (and like in every larger corporation, sales, marketing and the service usually act as fairly individual "entities").

It's known that here in Australia Pentax, Sigma, Tamron and few other brands are represented through "3rd party" importer, not the OEM companies. The lack in supply of particular model then is at sole responsibility of this importer and their business policy - and that one can not really be the best representation of OEM interests. But in this case, I'm talking Nikon as "Nikon branding". I've been Nikon person the whole my life - I'm not expecting any "reward" for being loyal customer.  I'm just "abusing" DPR hospitality to call the new Nikon AU  management and tell them what I think about them and their game, that's it. And, I don't really need 3 x 18-105 lenses (bought and sold in the kit). On such level of product, prospect buyers are "upgraders"  from the same level previous bodies. That's what "get real" is all about.

ZorSy's gear list:ZorSy's gear list
Nikon D80 Nikon D7100
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow