FZ200 video playback
I have recorded a few video's using the red button but my computer doesn't 'recognize' them on my memory card when I hook up my camera using the USB cable.
It recognizes the pictures I took but not the video's..I can play the video's on the camera using the playback function so I know they are there...
what am i doing wrong?
When you first open your memory card on your computer the videos are in a separate folder from the stills.
- Fujifilm X-T223.6%
- Nikon D50025.4%
- Nikon AF-S 105mm F1.4E8.2%
- Olympus M.Zuiko 12-100mm F47.5%
- Panasonic Lumix DMC-G857.2%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art6.7%
- Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art5.1%
- Sony a63006.4%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX10 III3.7%
- Sony Cyber-shot RX100 V6.3%
|Lighthouse, Bottom of the World by CelticOdyssey|
from An A to Z of Subjects- Week 12, L
|Dundrum by Rik Powdrill|