Question+Review: Black Rapid RS-Sport
Regarding the Carry Speed Strap, here's an interesting read...........
I've owned a couple of the earlier versions of the Black Rapid straps and got rid of them due to variations in the mounting ring. I chose the Op/Tech sling which attaches to the camera's strap lug and easily integrates with their quick release system seamlessly. The sling and the rest of the accessories cost about 1/2 of what the BR sling cost.......
My bodies all use the Arca Swiss L-plates which I leave attached all of the time so the strap lugs seem to be a better overall mounting point.
Check out the product video......... http://optechusa.com/utility-strap-sling.html
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%