Adobe is WRONG!

Started May 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
cutterpup
cutterpup Senior Member • Posts: 1,108
Re: Total nonsense, IMHO...

brianj wrote:

I can't imagine how anyone could think that adobe would be around supporting them all their lives, things change so it is very risky to be locked in to a proprietry file format.

People should be angry at themselve for making such a blunder, but instead they are taking out their anger on adobe which is just acting like a normal business.

Brian

I don't think anyone is looking at Adobe to be around "supporting" them. Being "locked" into a proprietryt file format is not the case. What is the case is having the ability to USE that format on my computor with the software that I purchased the rights to.  I don't want to have to complete a project everytime I need a break so that it can be converted to another format.

I have back ups, and yes I convert when finished.   But I expect my programs to work when needed and not be turned off on a  whim by a capricious "landlord."

cutterpup's gear list:cutterpup's gear list
Canon PowerShot G9 Pentax K-5 Nikon D7200 Nikon D3400 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD Biggs23
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow