Adobe is WRONG!

Started May 8, 2013 | Discussions thread
OP (unknown member) Forum Pro • Posts: 13,144
Re: Total nonsense, IMHO...

brianj wrote:

Patco wrote:

Osvaldo Cristo wrote:

With so big mass of customers paying monthly to get their files accessible, you can imagine some future "possibilities" for Adobe to rip off more and more they captives...

How are some of you guys coming up with such utter nonsense?  Unless you choose to upload files anywhere, and you foolishly delete them (and all your backups) from your local drive(s), you don't have to pay anybody to have your files accessible - they will still be on your local drive(s).  Why is that so difficult to understand?

I don't use, need or have Photoshop (and my guess is that most hobbyist/amateurs don't either, but I may be wrong), but I find some of these knee jerk reactions quite ridiculous.

I think you are absolutely correct.  I have never seen such whining over an overpriced piece of software.

Brian

Brian,

Under Adobe's new scheme, you have to pay a monthly fee to be able to access your files.  Once you stop paying this fee, all your Photoshop CC files become worthless.  Yes, this is true.  Stop the monthly payments, and Photoshop is disabled.

I guess you are comfortable about this, paying Adobe an endless tribute.

-- hide signature --

9 years of Fujifilm camera usage, ended by rampant fanboyism.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
MOD Biggs23
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow