From first effort at street.

Started May 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
steadyhand
steadyhand Junior Member • Posts: 49
Re: From first effort at street.

walkaround wrote:

steadyhand wrote:

Street isnt hard guys. Street is fluid. Street is pausing time and snagging it. It isnt any more difficult than any other genre.

Absolute nonsense. Still life in a studio has every aspect controlled by the photographer. The landscape doesn't punch you in the face for photographing it. Buildings don't move. Want more examples, or did I make my point?

Nonsense, really? No one's punched me in the face for shooting someone in the street. Your opinion is relative to your own experiences. I am an native New Yorker that has seen a lot. Street is fluid for me. Street isnt for you, fine. Dont take a dump on a genre that isnt for you. Shooting street involves common sense. If you dont have it, dont try it. You WILL be punched in the face and Im sure the buildings will be spinning as you hit the ground.

The aggression and malice in some of the responses in this forums are unsettling at times. Opinions are shared to edify some and there is someone to urinate all over it.

-- hide signature --

www.steadyhandimagery.com

steadyhand's gear list:steadyhand's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 +2 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow