Adobe subscription/upgrade question?

Started May 9, 2013 | Discussions thread
lac111 Veteran Member • Posts: 3,366
Re: Adobe subscription/upgrade question?

Lots of us are in this same dilemma. I'm currently still using CS5 and will have to decide if I will upgrade to CS6 before June 13. Another option not mentioned for dealing with RAW files is to give Adobe more of your money and buy LR to convert RAW files to Tiff or even work on the RAW files before sending to CS6. It can be integrated with CS6 and supposedly has a much better method of organizing photos. Something else I am considering, though it seems LR5 is on the verge of being released, beta is already out. You can get LR4 for $30 off for a a few more days, or wait for LR5. Decisions, decisions.............

-- hide signature --

Profile is wrong, I've been on Dpreview since June 2006.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow