I want to learn about 4/3 cameras. Locked
I am trying to learn about Panasonic and Olympus 4/3 cameras. I am currently interested in the Pany GX1 and Oly E-PL5. Though, I am having some trouble understanding the lens selection for either camera. Here's some questions I have and hope to find some answers here.
1. Can the lenses I buy for either camera listed above be used on the OLY OM-D? Or is this a completely different lens mount?
2. What prime lenses would you recommend for candid street photography? Not really interested in any zooms unless there's some that have the sharpness of a prime.
3. Is there any other cameras I should consider for candid street photography?
4. My overall budget is $800.00 (please recommend a camera, lenses, and other misc. equipment I should consider getting).
Thanks in advance for your responses.
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%