Excessive vignetting on tokina 17mm f3.5 with a ND filter?
i was taking some photos with the tokina 17mm f3.5 with B+W 10 stop filter, (single coat). cant remember the model name offhand.
I noticed quite a lot of vignetting at the corners and areas that are off centered. Initially I thought it was due to stacking of filters (kenko uv filter and the ND filter) but when i mounted just the ND filter, I still get the vignetting.
once i get a free photo uploading site then i will post the link here.
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|May 8, 2013|
|May 13, 2013|
|May 16, 2013|
- Canon EOS M58.8%
- Panasonic G85/G803.3%
- Panasonic FZ2500/FZ20001.9%
- Panasonic LX10/LX151.2%
- Panasonic GH5 development3.6%
- Sony a99 II15.9%
- Nikon KeyMission 170 and 801.0%
- Fujifilm GFX 50S development28.3%
- Olympus E-M1 II development18.7%
- Olympus E-PL80.1%
- Olympus 25mm F1.2 Pro1.5%
- Olympus 12-100mm F4 IS Pro1.9%
- Olympus 30mm F3.5 Macro0.1%
- Sigma 85mm F1.4 Art3.6%
- Sigma 12-24mm F4 Art2.6%
- Sigma 500mm F4 DG OS HSM Sport2.4%
- YI M12.2%
- GoPro Hero50.8%
- GoPro Karma drone2.2%
|Orange-tip Butterfly by anisah|
from Nature's Colour Palette
|Windswept juniper by Kreber|
from Wind power