Aviator Travel Jib vs. Kessler Pocket Jib Traveler

Started Apr 26, 2013 | Questions thread
ZekeK New Member • Posts: 4
Re: Aviator Travel Jib vs. Kessler Pocket Jib Traveler

Hi,

I'm the guy who designed and makes The Aviator. So please take that into account, but I do think our jib is great. There's been amazing feedback from our users, too. It's being used all over the world on national commercials, documentaries, music videos, and even feature films.

It's very easy to use plate weights with our jib. They attach at the back with a simple screw mount. You can see an example in our promo video here: http://youtu.be/Hlo7iKNTnUk?t=1m43s (it should start playing at the right part).

The video shows the prototype of the jib and we've since made improvements, but the plate weights still attach the same way.

I'll do my best to check in from time to time on this thread, but for a much faster reply, you are welcome to email me if you have any questions. I answer all emails personally. Just send it to: info (the at symbol) nice-industries.com.

No tool is right for every situation. You wouldn't take a class of 3rd graders on a field trip with just a motorcycle. But if you've got 15 minutes to get yourself across Manhattan during rush hour, a motorcycle is a handy piece of kit to have.

Cheers,

Zeke

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow